1. This is Brenda Sierra. She’s an 18-year-old from Florida.
2. And this is her 7-year-old rescue dachshund, Sasha.
“She’s like my best friend,” the teen said. “I do everything with her.”
If Sasha can come along with Brenda, she does. “Anywhere that a dog is allowed, I bring her,” she said.
3. Brenda wanted to include her best friend in her prom. So, with the extra fabric from her hemmed dress and a hot-glue gun, she made Sasha a matching outfit.
4. Sasha was VERY good during the fitting. “I had to keep taking it on and off of her,” Brenda said. “She was really obedient.”
When asked if Sasha was worried in this pic, Brenda responded: “That’s her face most of the time.”
5. Before the prom on Saturday, Brenda took photos with her date AND her pup.
6. Brenda said that her dog really enjoyed the shoot. “She was really happy with everyone,” she said. “She was running around in the dress.”
9. “I requested photos alone with [Sasha],” Brenda’s date, Rodney Sesler, 19, told BuzzFeed News.
10. There was a SIGNIFICANT amount of excitement after the teen shared the results of the photo shoot.
11. True quality.
Now this is what I call quality prom pics https://t.co/5c6tvjxkHS
12. The truest form.
The true form of “don’t talk to me or my son ever again” bitch I am living for this https://t.co/dXGBlKuN88
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://t.co/yvGxrbESiZ
14. This guy claimed that he “did it better.”
15. Another person said that a certain change might have improved the photos.
I got significantly less excited when the boy popped up in the pics. I thought she was just taking the pupper https://t.co/ub7nQFcLh2
16. The best thing.
Powered by WPeMatico