Changes that affect all Docs editors menus (including Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets):
- In the Tools menu, “Spelling” will be renamed “Check Spelling.”
- In the Edit menu, “Select none” will be removed.
- Items in the File, Edit, and Tools menus will be reordered.
Changes that only affect Google Sheets menus:
- In the Data menu, “Filter” will be renamed “Create a filter.”
- In the Data menu, “Validation” will be renamed “Data validation.”
- Items in the Data menu will be reordered.
- Items in the Format menu will be reordered.
These changes will only affect the visual menu on the web version of these products. All options will still be available via keyboard shortcuts and the search box in the Help menu.
Launching to Rapid Release, with Scheduled Release coming in two weeks
Available to all G Suite editions
Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility)
All end users
Change management suggested/FYI
Powered by WPeMatico