Perhaps the most anticipated new product is the Everest Elite 750NC, which includes Adaptive Noise-Canceling (ANC) technology.
Priced at $299.95, the around-ear headphones are available in Gunmetal, Mountain Silver, and Steel Blue. They offer 15 hours between charges with ANC turned on and 20 hours with the feature off.
Features of the entire lineup include:
- Wireless Freedom: Connect to any smart device using Bluetooth for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
- Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound: Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for 70 years.
- Echo Cancelling Microphone: Built in microphone with echo cancellation technology for crystal clear, hands-free calls.
- Comfort Fit: Headphones are ergonomically designed to fit the unique contour of listeners’ ears. As a result, listeners experience unprecedented comfort—allowing a longer, more enjoyable experience.
- Adaptive Noise-Cancelling Technology (only available in Elite 750NC): Adaptive Noise- Cancelling allows for quiet listening or gives users the power to dynamically adjust how much ambient sound is heard, with a simple press of a button.
- TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration (only available in Elite 750NC): Personalizes the audio performance to how the ear cups fit around the users’ ear, delivering the most authentic version of music possible.
- ShareMe 2.0 / Connect & Share (only available in Everest 310 and 710 models): Connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends – easily and wirelessly.
- Fold & Carry: Premium designed slim and durable carrying case included to help withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Smart-Upgradable and Intelligent: Personalize how you listen with the free My JBL Headphones App including easy OTA software updates and dynamic user control with custom EQ settings.
- Everest Elite SDK (only available in Elite 750NC): The CES Award winning JBL Everest ELITE SDK is currently available on the HARMAN Developer Community website.
Powered by WPeMatico