Gyms are loud. With these impressive exercise wireless headphones, you can eliminate the annoying noise and replace it with the music or podcasts you love.
These heart rate wireless headphones from JBL are available in four colors, including black, blue, red, and teal. Offers 10 hours of battery life between charges.
The Smallest Wireless Buds Ever with Insanely Big Sound
The Jaybird Freedom’s are the smallest wireless buds ever with insanely big sound in a stunning secure-fit sweat-proof, ultra-comfort metal design. Not only will you love wearing these, but you’ll love the how long you can listen to music due to its 8-hour battery.
A Great All-Around Earbud with Apple’s Built-In W1 Chip
The BeatsX earphones offer authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback. Its unique Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort and easy pocket portability, while ear tip options provide a personalized fit and secure fit wingtips offer added stability.
When You Need a Little Bit of Help to Exercise
Are you the type of person who needs an extra push while exercising? Do you quickly grow tired and bored of the entire exercising process? LifeBeam’s Vi earbuds might be for you. Billed as the world’s first AI personal fitness tracker, the Vi includes lots of nice features that make it worth considering.
Bose’s First Truly Wireless In-Ear Headphones
The Soundsport Free truly wireless headphones have been engineered to stay in place — even when you’re sweating. Available in three color combinations, including black, midnight blue, and orange.
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to five hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect App’s “Find My Buds” feature
* price at time of publishing was $249.95
For Those Who Want Lots of Battery Life
The UA Sport Wireless Flex offers 11 hours of enjoyment between charges. That’s enough for your run, gym workout, and so much more.
Awesome Performance and Looks
The X3 Headphones by Jaybird are designed to be as small as possible without sacrificing performance and looks. Available in multiple colors, including camo, alpha green, blackout, roadrash read, platinum, and sparta white.
For Reliability White Exercising
The SoundSport Wireless offers six hours of operation between charges. Also available with a car charger and charging case. Color choices include aqua, black, citron, and power red.
- Bose active EQ provides balanced audio at any volume. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
* price at time of publishing was $149.99
Power Your Movement
The Rowkin Surge is a great find for anyone looking for a relatively low-cost wireless headphone solution. Available in bold orange and fearless green, these headphones offer five hours between charges. One of the most comfortable earbuds on the market.
The One From Jabra
Offers up to 4.5 hours continuous play time. Charging Case provides additional two full charges of up to 9 hours. Watch for special bundles.
- Available in black or lime green gray
- Advanced wireless connectivity and superior quality calls and music
- Waterproof design and 3-year warranty against sweat (registration via Jabra Sport life app required)
* price at time of publishing was $249.99
One With A Battery Pack
With the Jaybird Run, you can experience four hours of playing time between charges. Better still, it ships with a charging case that offers eight hours of play on the go.
Powered by WPeMatico