1. When you got a cat you imagined hours cuddling together, but instead your cat likes to sit across from you and give you the stink eye.
2. You’ve tried to force your cat to sit on your lap, but they are just not into it.
They will freeze with hatred for 10 seconds and then start wriggling like their life depends on it.
3. If you invade their personal space too much you will get injured.
4. Or if you dare to expose your feet, that also merits a punishment from your cat.
You can forget about having your feet out the duvet on a warm night.
5. Despite hating physical contact most of the time, your cat still managed to take up your whole bed.
6. In fact the only time your cat seems to want to be close to you is usually at about 5am.
7. Other things your cat likes to do at 4am include sprinting around the whole house and randomly attacking stuff.
8. In fact your cat only seems to be awake during the hours you most want to sleep.
9. And just when you think you’ve persuaded them to stop doing one thing, they find a new way to torture you.
12. And there is definitely some permanent damage your cat did in your house that you just live with.
13. Your cat tries to eat your food all the time, and there are some things you have to hide from them.
14. As soon as you let your cat out it wants to come back in.
Basically your cat is never happy unless the door is always open.
15. Your cat is also probably morally opposed to cat flaps.
“Why open a door myself when I can just scream until you do it?” – Your cat.
16. You could swear your cat is on a mission to remove all the litter from the litter box.
17. Even though your cat is objectively a bit of a dick, for some reason you still really love them.
18. And if anyone else says your cat is evil you will defend it forever.
“I DIDN’T WANT A LAP CAT ANYWAY.”
19. And your cat being a dick just makes it even more special when they do decide to show the smallest amount of affection.
“Oh kitty you let me sleep into until 7am! You’re such a goooood boyyyy.”
Powered by WPeMatico