Just a quick heads-up, but to those of you on Verizon who own a Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+, S6 Edge, or regular S6, you should be on the lookout for a new update. In fact, the updates were posted yesterday and may have already arrived on your device. If so, just know that they are security patches and nothing more, according to Verizon’s support site.
Below, you’ll find software versions for each update in case you were curious as to whether or not you were on the current build.
- Galaxy Note 5: N920VVRS3BQA1
- Galaxy S6 Edge+: G928VVRS3BQA1
- Galaxy S6: G920VVRS4CQA3
- Galaxy S6 Edge: G925VVRS4CQA3
If you own one of these devices and received the update, feel free to drop in the comments which month’s security patch this is. We would love to add that info to the post.
- Samsung Pay Launches in the US September 28, Beta Trial Opens August 25
- Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Coming to These US Carriers and Retailers
- Nougat Update Coming to Galaxy S6 Line, Galaxy Note 5 in First Half of 2017
- Samsung Pay is Now Actually, Officially, Really, No Seriously, Available on Verizon
Powered by WPeMatico