With Sprint Flex, customers can lease any phone and decide whether to upgrade or purchase it later.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a phone and start paying monthly with our lowest cost down today.1
- Benefit from annual upgrades with iPhone Forever and Galaxy Forever at no additional monthly charge; or, for $5 per month, choose an annual upgrade option for any other new device.2
- At 18 months:
- Choose to return your device and upgrade to a new one.
- Choose to own the device by paying it off in one payment.
- Choose to own the device by making six more monthly payments. All lease payments already made will count toward the purchase price.3
With Sprint Deals, customers can select from a “value menu” of affordable smartphones, with or without a credit check. For now, the only Apple handset included in this deal is a refurbished iPhone 6s.
- Customers who apply for and receive credit with Sprint can take advantage of Sprint Flex on a postpaid plan:
- For entry-level devices, customers pay $5 per month with $25 down.
- For higher-end devices, customers pay $10 per month with $30 down.
- Customers who prefer to bypass a credit check with Sprint can get an instant discount on the same “value menu” of smartphones, on a Sprint Forward prepaid plan:
- For entry-level devices, customers get 50 percent off the suggested retail price.
- For higher-end devices, customers pay 25 percent off the suggested retail price.
You can learn more about Sprint Flex and Sprints Deals online, at Sprint stores, or by calling 1-800-SPRINT1.
Powered by WPeMatico