- About Managed Corporate Contacts
- Easy setup of contacts during MDM setup. The user’s corporate contacts are synced automatically when an iOS device is compliant, and no longer available when device goes out of compliance.
- Searching and calling contacts from the global address list (GAL) is possible from the native iOS phone app. Additionally, native email, calendar, contacts iOS apps can look up your GAL contacts.
- Caller ID is supported when receiving a call from a user’s corporate contact.
- If your organization requires your users to use 2-step verification or you use a 3rd-party SSO provider, your users will no longer need to use an App password when accessing their corporate contacts on the iOS device
- If the admin blocks or wipes the account, the user’s corporate contacts are no longer available and they no longer have access to the GAL.
In addition to these changes, we’re also adding or updating the following device restriction policies:
- Managed apps: Manage app author, settings and storage
- Account configuration: Automatically configure Google account on iOS to sync contacts, calendar
- Safari: Manage Safari browser settings
- Photos: Manage photo sharing on iOS
- Advanced security: Allow screenshots and screen recording, Siri, Apple Watch, and more
- Launch Details
Help Center: Apply settings for iOS mobile devices
Powered by WPeMatico