Robotics, machine learning and self-driving cars are some of the hottest topics in tech right now.
The Robotics & Machine Learning of Self-Driving Cars course puts you behind the steering wheel of learning machine learning and robotics concepts and fundamentals that apply to self-driving cards.
The course is designed for users of all experience levels. It covers a broad spectrum of topics in its 82 lectures that include Python, artificial neural networks, or batteries.
Machine learning, artificial intelligence, and robotics are flying into the mainstream, but these advanced technologies have been creeping into our everyday lives for awhile now. Machine learning and AI are used regularly in data security, healthcare, financial trading, and more. In recent years, we’ve seen self-driving cars become one of the greatest technological frontiers. In this course, you’ll learn the robotics fundamentals and machine learning concepts that apply to self-driving cars. All you need is just a little algebra.
- Access 82 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Get started w/ Python
- Learn supervised & unsupervised learning techniques
- Discuss linear regression, artificial neural networks, & Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Work w/ actuators, sensors, & batteries
- Understand how to work w/ microcontrollers & Arduino
Powered by WPeMatico