Amazon is continuously adding new movies and TV shows to its Prime video streaming service, and each week, we’ll bring you the best it has to offer!
In this week’s selection of films and shows on Amazon Prime, see an exploration of the natural world as it was following the last Ice Age. Watch as a young girl who gains the power to bring imagined dinosaurs into the real world. Finally, watch as a Texas ranger take on the charismatic leader of a small town when he arrives to investigate a series of murders.
- Seasons – Watch Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud as they learn about the lives of wild animals that live in the forests of Europe during the last Ice Age. The documentary also explores what happened to the animals and their habitats when mankind arrived, and how our lives have always been intertwined with nature. – See at Amazon
- Dino Dana – Season 1 – Nine-year-old Dana is obsessed with dinosaurs, and when she is given a Dino Field Guide, she find that she has the ability to imagine dinosaurs into the real world. – See at Amazon
- The Duel – A Texas ranger and the leader of a small town clash when the ranger investigates several murders in the town, uncovering the dark secrets of its citizens along the way. – See at Amazon
Coming later this week on Amazon Prime, check out Apocalypse Now, Francis Ford Coppola’s drama about violence and madness set in the Vietnam War. Gone Baby Gone sees two private detectives head down dark personal roads as they investigate the disappearance of a four-year-old girl. Finally, follow Queen Elizabeth in the days following Princess Diana’s death and her struggle with her public reaction to the event in The Queen.
- Apocalypse Now – During the Vietnam War, the Army sends Cpt. Benjamin Willard into Cambodia on a mission to eliminate Special Forces Colonel Kurtz, who has lost his mind and in living in the country with a cadre of troops as a demi-god. Arrives June 1. – See at Amazon
- Gone Baby Gone – Two private detectives in Boston take on a kidnapping case that takes them down dark roads in their own lives, both personally and professionally. Arrives June 1. – See at Amazon
- The Queen – This film tells the story of Queen Elizabeth II in the days following the death of Princess Diana, and her internal struggle with her reaction to the event and how the monarchy is perceived by the public. Arrives June 1. – See at Amazon
If you’re not an Amazon Prime member, you can try the service free for 30 days right here. Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Amazon!
Powered by WPeMatico